Chatter
I believe you can set the color of a group in the Core plugin's webinterface.
Thanks given by:
You should, but you cannot @NiLSPACE
Thanks given by:
It works for me. Go to the webadmin -> Core -> Ranks -> [rank you want to change] -> Edit visuals and set 'Message name color codes' to one of these codes:
Code:
0 - BLACK
1 - DARK BLUE
2 - DARK GREEN
3 - DARK AQUA
4 - DARK RED
5 - DARK PURPLE
6 - GOLD
7 - GRAY
8 - DARK GRAY
9 - INDIGO
a - GREEN
b - AQUA
c - RED
d - PINK
r - YELLOW
f - WHITE
m - STRIKE THROUGH
n - UNDERLINED
l - BOLD
k - RANDOM
o - ITALIC

For example I choose 'c' and it made my name red.
Thanks given by:
not sure if whole project is dead or not... but
Code:
Warn [07:06:36] [Chatter] Config file does not exist. Using defaults.
Warn [07:06:36] LUA: Plugins/Chatter/Config.lua:37: attempt to index local 'File' (a nil value)
Warn [07:06:36] Stack trace:
Warn [07:06:36]   Plugins/Chatter/Config.lua(37): WriteDefaultConfigToPath
Warn [07:06:36]   Plugins/Chatter/Config.lua(60): LoadConfig
Warn [07:06:36]   Plugins/Chatter/init.lua(20): (no name)
Warn [07:06:36] Stack trace end
Warn [07:06:36] Error in plugin Chatter calling function Initialize()
Warn [07:06:36] Error in plugin Chatter: Cannot call the Initialize() function. Plugin is temporarily disabled.
Thanks given by:
We're not dead. We're just.... resting Smile
[Image: small_punks%20not%20dead.jpg]

I see no reason why the plugin should fail, other than the inability to write to a file in the folder. I'll prod into this a bit more...
Thanks given by: Serial
I've added some diagnostics to help us track down the issue. @NiLSPACE now needs to approve it: https://github.com/NiLSPACE/Chatter/pull/3
Thanks given by: Serial
(01-13-2020, 03:18 AM)xoft Wrote: I see no reason why the plugin should fail, other than the inability to write to a file in the folder. I'll prod into this a bit more...

You know I was setting up the server while half a sleep, it might be a folder permissions issue, I made the folders using WinSCP in MineOS over FTP when I moved the plugins over so it's possible that perms are the issue now that you mention it! heh!

[Image: Vlc10fz.png]

Well I'll mess around with perms, I'm guessing that since it couldn't make the conf file that it's missing write perms if that is the issue after all!

Edit:

Yup it was def perms, the diagnostics will be a nice addition i feel silly now :'D
Thanks given by: