Crash when login with client on linux
(09-17-2013, 11:06 PM)Carlossg Wrote: If I do that server works, but world is underwater and commands doesnt work(Plugins?)

:D

That's because you need to pull in submodules as well. In your server dir, do git pull --recurse-submodules.

The CI build is fixed now, btw.
Thanks given by:
To update, use me and bearbin's auto updating script. Just go to the dir you want MCServer in, and type:

Code:
wget https://github.com/tigerw/MCServer-Autoupdate-Script/raw/master/updateserver.sh; bash updateserver.sh

Then in the future, to update, just type: "bash updateserver.sh"

Make sure that you make yourself an admin (type in console, "rank *your_username* Admins), taking care to type "Admins" and not "Admin".
Thanks given by:
Commands don't work to me in console, I tipe "rank Carlossg Admins" and it gives me, unknow command type help...blabla

Y type help and it says it again unknow command, what happens? Huh

EDIT:World is underwater too
I'm using last CI build
Thanks given by:
You probably don't have the Core plugin installed and active. Make sure that it is in the Plugins/Core folder and it is enabled in the settings.ini
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2013, 04:17 AM)xoft Wrote: You probably don't have the Core plugin installed and active. Make sure that it is in the Plugins/Core folder and it is enabled in the settings.ini

It's enabled an there are a core folder with files
Thanks given by:
Did you type the rank command in-game or in the console?
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2013, 11:24 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Did you type the rank command in-game or in the console?

In console, help command too
Thanks given by:
Did you type "/rank" or "rank"?
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2013, 03:26 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Did you type "/rank" or "rank"?

"rank" and "help" in console
Thanks given by:
hmm weird. Do you get any errors when the server starts? Maybe the core gets an error when starting.
Thanks given by: