Crash when login with client on linux
Ah.

No plugins load for me either. Bug report!
Thanks given by:
xoft fixed the bugs, try again?
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2013, 05:00 AM)tigerw Wrote: xoft fixed the bugs, try again?

Now plugins loads, I've noticed that loads more CPU than others version, maybe because plugins, I don't know, but works better than the Java one.
Thanks given by:
I was playing with my friend today and I've found some bugs:

Sometimes items dessapears, from chest.
My friend couldn't put doors because dessapeared from her inventary(LOL)
Sometimes in water we dead with air and without animalls and mobs(WTF)
Can't get experience

Log:

.txt   LOG_1379875266.txt (Size: 18.17 KB / Downloads: 244)
Thanks given by:
I don't think experience is implemented yet. What do you mean about water?

The doors might be a bug, can you get a video or describe it more, or post it on the tracker?

The items dissapearing seems strange, are you sure it's happening. If it is, it could be that changing items in a chest doesn't mark the chunk for re-saving.
Thanks given by:
(09-23-2013, 05:05 AM)bearbin Wrote: I don't think experience is implemented yet. What do you mean about water?

The doors might be a bug, can you get a video or describe it more, or post it on the tracker?

The items dissapearing seems strange, are you sure it's happening. If it is, it could be that changing items in a chest doesn't mark the chunk for re-saving.

We are under water getting sand and something kill us.
The door's bug is:,my friend make a door, it get it, and when he is going to put the door it dissapears from inventary and gives an error in console.
The items dessapeared, I restarted the server(Shutdown and ./MCServer) and the teams appeared again, its so strange
Thanks given by:
Oh come on people. WHY does everyone say "oh it writes SOME error in the console" all the time?
HOW am I supposed to fix it if you don't tell me exactly what the error was, so that, you know, I can find it?
Thanks given by:
(09-23-2013, 05:23 AM)xoft Wrote: Oh come on people. WHY does everyone say "oh it writes SOME error in the console" all the time?
HOW am I supposed to fix it if you don't tell me exactly what the error was, so that, you know, I can find it?

Sorry;
[20:07:15] LUA: 2 - Plugins/Core/functions.lua:151: attempt to index global 'Player' (a nil value)
[20:08:44] *** Window lost sync at item 15 in SlotArea with 27 items ***
[20:08:44] My item: -1:0:0 * 0
[20:08:44] Their item: woodendoor:0 * 1
[20:08:46] *** Window lost sync at item 14 in SlotArea with 27 items ***
[20:08:46] My item: -1:0:0 * 0
[20:08:46] Their item: woodendoor:0 * 1

I don't know if the first one is related with the last one.

Ah, sometimes I see that he have a object and he is using other one(Example, I see wood, but he is using a peak) but I don't care about this
Thanks given by:
Fixed a problem with the Core teleport function.

Hm. Carossg, did you or your friend try to use a special inventory feature (eg pressing number keys to change where an item is in your hotbar)?

MCServer doesn't currently support that particular feature.

You may also have tried to craft an item whose crafting recipe was not implemented yet.

The message basically means that the server side inventory didn't match your client inventory because an item got there / disappeared when it couldn't have.
Thanks given by:
(09-23-2013, 06:51 AM)tigerw Wrote: Fixed a problem with the Core teleport function.

Hm. Carossg, did you or your friend try to use a special inventory feature (eg pressing number keys to change where an item is in your hotbar)?

MCServer doesn't currently support that particular feature.

You may also have tried to craft an item whose crafting recipe was not implemented yet.

The message basically means that the server side inventory didn't match your client inventory because an item got there / disappeared when it couldn't have.
Oh, yes, was that, I didn't now that is not implemented yet, sorry Blush

Edit:Still happens with doors;
[21:02:43] Player Carlossg tried to place a block that was not equipped (exp -1, got 324)
[21:02:54] Player Carlossg tried to place a block that was not equipped (exp -1, got 324)
[21:03:19] *** Window lost sync at item 5 in SlotArea with 27 items ***
[21:03:19] My item: dirt:0 * 22
[21:03:19] Their item: -1:0:0 * 0
[21:03:19] SlotArea: Unhandled click action: 14 (caDropKey)
[21:04:29] Player Carlossg tried to place a block that was not equipped (exp -1, got 324)

I'm changing objects with mouse

[21:02:43] Player Carlossg tried to place a block that was not equipped (exp -1, got 324)
[21:05:45] Executing console command: "[21:02:43] Player Carlossg tried to place a block that was not equipped (exp -1, got 324)"
[21:05:45] Unknown command, type 'help' for all commands.
[21:02:54] Player Carlossg tried to place a block that was not equipped (exp -1, got 324)
Thanks given by: