Raspbery Pi GPIO plugin
how about dealing with that by checking explicitly if we're at a chunk boundary and checking the neighbour as well in that case. This looks like a big enough change that it might be worth spitting it out as a separate simulator as its likely to preform differently at chunk boundaries
Thanks given by:
Gentlemen, this thread has been profoundly derailed. How about you take the redstone discussion to its own thread, so that it can be later referenced by a proper URL?
Thanks given by:
Why not derail even further! :DD

PI = 3.14
PIE = YUMMY
PIE + PI = YUMMY CIRCLES
Thanks given by:
Has anyone at least tried the plugin?Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I don't have a Rasberry Pi ;(
Thanks given by:
I can't ATM, but once I get back this weekend I can try on my pi at home.
Thanks given by:
My RasPi is quite busy doing the Gallery server ( https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.php?tid=1372 ), so I won't be testing it anytime soon, unfortunately.
Thanks given by:
I've added the plugin's folder to the package.path and package.cpath variables. Plugins should be able to load executables stored within their folder using a simple "require 'executablename' ".
Thanks given by:
I've just bought another RaspberryPi, so that I can test this out.
(and also there's a crash that only happens on a RasPi).
My first RasPi will keep running the Gallery server.
Thanks given by:
Glad to hear that! Looking forward to your review Smile Is the crash related to this plugin or to the server generally? I know, that I had some trouble running the default download of MC-server for Raspberry Pi (gave me Segmentation fault on startup), I had to recompile from code to make it work (but no crashes since then).
Thanks given by: