Raspbery Pi GPIO plugin
Its that crash in the download build. No-ones quite sure what causes it - but it seems to have something to do with unaligned memory. The strange thing is it only ever occurs in bearbins build so it might be a compiler bug.
Thanks given by:
Ah, sorry, I meant on shutdown, not on startup. It seg-faults when shutting down the webadmin; I haven't been able to reproduce that neither on windows nor on a virtualboxed linux.
Thanks given by:
I think the issue with my build may be related to hard/soft float pies, but I don't know if that's the case. It will require more testing, and tigerw is reimaging some pies for me so we might be able to see.
Thanks given by:
I *finally* received the RasPi GPIO extension board, so I can finally test this plugin.

Oh no, the damn thing's incompatible with my breadboard, it's for narrower ones Sad
Thanks given by:
Wow. That took a long time! Looking forward to your feedback and possibly some upgrade suggestions - I didn't have much time for any improvements, but I might find some again soon. What extension board did you order if I may ask? Is it the Gertboard?
Thanks given by:
Nay, I just wasn't too sure about myself soldering things, so I ordered a GPIO T-cobbler ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-Cobbler-Breako...19eb9bebbf ) so that I can use a breadboard for the actual LEDs etc. I have a few breadboards already so didn't order one, but unfortunately all my breadboards are the wide ones, while the cobbler only supports the narrower ones.
Thanks given by:
Looks nice, I might buy myself one as well... It is quite annoying having to connect the Raspberry to the breadboard wire by wire. Thanks for the tip! Although I will probably spend the few extra money and buy a original Adafruit one to support their cause (I don't like these chinese knock-offs very much).
Please don't forget to tell me how you liked the plugin! Smile
Thanks given by:
Hey look, xoft @ eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/madmaxoft
Thanks given by:
Hi, I have a problem.

I've installed the LUA from tutorial link on GitHub and installed the plugin, but when I turn on the server it says:
"Can't load plugin RasPiGPIO because od an initialization error in file Plugins/RasPiGPIO/arbitrary.lua: 2 (This module can only be run on a Raspberry Pi!)

I am using Raspberry Pi 2B.
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2016, 05:51 AM)mieciu0077 Wrote: Hi, I have a problem.

I've installed the LUA from tutorial link on GitHub and installed the plugin, but when I turn on the server it says:
"Can't load plugin RasPiGPIO because od an initialization error in file Plugins/RasPiGPIO/arbitrary.lua: 2 (This module can only be run on a Raspberry Pi!)

I am using Raspberry Pi 2B.

Hey, I am sorry, but I don't have much time to support this mod as I am preparing for bachelor exams. But from what you have written is seems like the GPIO.so dynamic library version provided in the Github repo is not supported on your variant of the RasPi. I would suggest substituting it with a newer version, compatible with your RasPi. You should be able to find it if you search for "Raspberry Pi GPIO LUA" or something like that. It is possible though that a newer version of the library will not be backwards-compatible, which might cause issues with my mod. The mod is written in LUA and the sources are all available on the Github, so feel free to explore them and try to resolve any problems by yourself (LUA is very easy to learn if you don't know it Smile). I wish you luck and let me know if you make any progress Smile
Thanks given by: