The Gallery server
Because I run in under GDB to investigate crashes, so it needs manual intervention.

And restarting the server so soon after it crashes usually disables the webadmin - the OS doesn't seem to release the socket soon enough.
Thanks given by:
I did that command without realising it would crash; my experience with Bukkit is that it either gives an error or actually does puts you up that far.

Sorry anyhow.
Thanks given by:
With the recent upgrades in GalExport, the Gallery server is finally ready to provide the data for the generators directly as a C++ source file. There'll be further tweaks, but the main functionality is there - the file generated by GalExport can be directly plugged into MCS sources, without any hand modifications.

I'll do some more testing and if everything goes well, I'll swap out the manual NetherFort prefabs data in favor of the automatic export. This should give us a few more pieces in the Nether fortresses generator.
Thanks given by:
I have updated the server and restarted, and now it fails to authenticate anyone. Could be related to the UUID changes, but needn't. I'll keep it running for a while to see if the issue is a temporary one.
Thanks given by:
Successfully connected now. SO it must have been a mojang glitch.
Thanks given by:
Mojang's auth servers regularly go down; its a feature of their software. Have a look at http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/ to see if it's our fault or theirs.
Thanks given by:
So cracked versions of Minecraft are over 10% more reliable. DRM helps how?
Thanks given by:
Yep (and mojang's incompetence is another issue). BTW, it's probably more than 10% unreliable because they normally go down at peak times, and peak times have more people inconvenienced than at non-peak times. So it's probably more like 20% unreliable.
Thanks given by:
I have successfully exported the NetherFort areas from the Gallery server into MCS source code. YAY, finally the WHOLE chain is working!
Thanks given by:
That's great! Smile
Thanks given by: