SurvivalGames [Remake]
I don't think this is anything near ready.
Thanks given by:
Ahh... is BungeeCord compatible with MC-Server? I have to find a way to do Hunger Games...
Thanks given by:
What is BungeeCord? What does it do?
Thanks given by:
BungeeCord, created by Spigot MC, is essentially a plugin that will "warp" or redirect players to other servers using portals. Although its programmed in Java, that should be irrelevant as the server seems to merely redirect to another online server. Since the Minecraft client can detect server stats for MCServer, it shouldn't have much problems with BungeeCord.

Here is a link to check it out:

http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/1-7-2-1-...ecord.392/
Thanks given by:
BungeeCord isn't a plugin. It's a whole program. It's a Proxy to allow to switch the servers without disconnect. For this, it's using some packets (Spawn Player etc.). I think it should work on MCServer. When you want to switch the server with a plugin, you need to use the plugin channel from minecraft.
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately, even Hunger Games for bukkit is a whole lot to handle. For my server, it can't handle the workload and I was hoping I could use MC Server for all of it.

I really hope MC-Server gets more plugins and a larger community (which is obtainted by plugins), so that it won't die off and it will convert many Bukkit users to the power of a low level server. Instead of having 256GB of ram for a 600 Player server, it will be about 4 - 8GB for that load. I don't know. But making plugins will expand the community because people can switch from the beloved features from Bukkit.

If BungeeCord works, I must find someway to get Survival Games to work with my server. Stress it out, burn the CPU. I have no idea...
Thanks given by:
Will this plugin get more updates to make it more efficient? This plugin alone will convert many bukkit users...
Thanks given by: