Cannot break blocks Raspberry Pi Hard Float
Hello,

I can't break blocks in Minecraft. On the client side i'm using 1.6.4 and server side using Raspberry Pi Hard Float. I changed the settings to survival, but now i can't break any blocks.Sad
Thanks given by:
It's probably the client. Can you try 1.7.9?

Also, make sure you're on the latest build, and also report the bug on GitHub: https://github.com/mc-server/MCServer/issues
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2014, 04:30 PM)bearbin Wrote: It's probably the client. Can you try 1.7.9?

Also, make sure you're on the latest build, and also report the bug on GitHub: https://github.com/mc-server/MCServer/issues

I already tried with 1.7.9 but same problem.
Thanks given by:
There could be several things in play:
- You're breaking the blocks too close to the spawn. By default, the server protects the spawn, I think 16 blocks?
- You haven't been given the "core.build" permission. We may have our defaults set wrong on this, so check in the webadmin, page Core -> Permissions, if your player name is listed in the bottom table, and if so, whether the group you're in has the core.build permission (top table)
- Or it could be a new bug in the code not yet found, possibly only on the RasPi. I already have one such, it's even so bad that it works on one RasPi and doesn't work on another, so everything's possible Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2014, 10:20 PM)xoft Wrote: There could be several things in play:
- You're breaking the blocks too close to the spawn. By default, the server protects the spawn, I think 16 blocks?
- You haven't been given the "core.build" permission. We may have our defaults set wrong on this, so check in the webadmin, page Core -> Permissions, if your player name is listed in the bottom table, and if so, whether the group you're in has the core.build permission (top table)
- Or it could be a new bug in the code not yet found, possibly only on the RasPi. I already have one such, it's even so bad that it works on one RasPi and doesn't work on another, so everything's possible Smile

Thanks, i will try thatBig Grin
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2014, 11:01 PM)runebjornb Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 10:20 PM)xoft Wrote: There could be several things in play:

Thanks, i will try thatBig Grin

Nope it still not working. Sad
Thanks given by:
Most likely due to spawn protection. Try doing "rank playername Owner" in the console.
Thanks given by:
Does the server send any message to you when you try?
Is there any message in the server console?
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2014, 02:22 AM)xoft Wrote: Does the server send any message to you when you try?
Is there any message in the server console?

After I used the command i get this message:
"Player runebjornb was moved to Owner"
Still not working

The funny thing is that I can break flowers and snow but i don't get the item.
Thanks given by:
How strange. I'll have to try and recreate this when I have access to a pi again.
Thanks given by: