[DONE] Groups and permissions refactor
So, how do we want to do the default rank? A special setting that says which of the ranks is the default? What if the rank is removed? Renamed?
Thanks given by:
I think a special setting would work fine. If no rank has it then it should check how many ranks there, and if there is only one rank it chooses that as the default. If there are more ranks then it gives an error. How's that?
Thanks given by:
This whole thing is done now, uff, what a huge piece of changes.

Of course anyone's free to make changes, I have only made the webadmin the minimal version of what needs to be done, there will for sure be enhancements.
Thanks given by:
In bukkit it was possible to make the permissions dynamic. For example in WorldEdit you could add worldedit.limitblocks.1000 (or something like that) to a rank, and he would be able to only change 1000 blocks at once. Would it be possible to do something similar?
Thanks given by:
I guess it could be emulated, with cPlayer:GetPermissions() and then checking all the returned permissions for a match. It might be a bit slower, but I guess not much. If it is considerably slow, we could add an optional parameter to GetPermissions() to indicate the wanted prefix; only permissions with that prefix would be returned.
Thanks given by:
Or we could load it only when the plugin is loaded. We could possibly add a hook for when the permissions change.
Thanks given by:
For school I wanted to implement a permission system into my website and decided I'd port Cuberite's over to my website. I noticed that "account.layout.*" didn't match with "account.layout". This can be changed by changing this to
if (lenP <= lenT)

Do we want this in Cuberite as well?
Thanks given by:
I have kept them separate on purpose, but I can't remember the reason anymore. I'm still inclined to keep it as-is.
Thanks given by: