Enable Command Blocks
How can I enable command blocks?
Thanks given by:
Change the CommandBlocksEnabled setting under the Mechanics group of your world folder's world.ini configuration file.
Thanks given by:
Do command blocks work, like in vanilla, or can they just run commands with no special options?
Thanks given by:
Only console commands. No /testfor.
Thanks given by:
The command blocks currently execute only console commands, and there's a blacklist of those that cannot be executed (such as "stop", "restart", etc.). We will need to rework them from the ground up, they need a completely new infrastructure, so you can consider them currently broken.
Thanks given by:
And for the /testfor command they have to work with comperators .. which don't work either
Thanks given by:
Exclamation 
(09-08-2014, 12:10 AM)tigerw Wrote: Change the CommandBlocksEnabled setting under the Mechanics group of your world folder's world.ini configuration file.

this did not work for me.... YES i DID restart the server... Huh
Thanks given by:
I have a suggesttion for the CommandBlocks. What if we write a recursive parser for them with grammar and semantic? Because that would be an awesome thing to do and would speed up the further development process of the CommandBlocks, too.
Thanks given by:
Is there a grammar to command blocks? It felt more like batch files to me.
Thanks given by:
No, command blocks contain a single command line. But there are special commands such as /summon which require a special parser to work properly. The scanner has to look for the ~ (Tilda) symbols and other things like the .riding suffix of the command and convert all these into tokens. After that the parser has to interpret all the tokens.
Thanks given by: