Anticheat for MCServer
(10-15-2014, 10:37 PM)tonibm19 Wrote: I think antispam could be a part of NoCheat because hacked clients have spammer bots.

you where to slow, I already implemented my own solution Sad
sorry
Thanks given by:
I wish we could also have an orebfuscator implemented in the plugin
Thanks given by:
(10-16-2014, 05:11 PM)SphinxC0re Wrote: I wish we could also have an orebfuscator implemented in the plugin
I'll put my work in normal' hacks first.
Also, I have no hint how to do that. :/
What s (particularity) done:
No-Survival-flight
No-Step
No-Spam
No-Speed
Thanks given by:
(10-16-2014, 11:50 PM)LO1ZB Wrote:
(10-16-2014, 05:11 PM)SphinxC0re Wrote: I wish we could also have an orebfuscator implemented in the plugin
I'll put my work in normal' hacks first.
Also, I have no hint how to do that. :/
What s (particularity) done:
No-Survival-flight
No-Step
No-Spam
No-Speed

Well I started working on an orebfuscator plugin so the work should be split well
Thanks given by:
the next check will very likely be a crit-hack protection, but for that, I have to re-calculate the dealt damage based on the equipped weapon, its enchantments and plenty other conditions. :/
Is there any easy way to get the base-dealt-damage of the equipped item/block?
Thanks given by:
You will probably need cEntity:GetRawDamageAgainst() and cEntity:GetArmorCoverAgainst().
How does crit-hack work? Does it make the player hover a bit in the air (fake jump) just before sending the hit packet?
Thanks given by:
(10-20-2014, 05:39 PM)xoft Wrote: You will probably need cEntity:GetRawDamageAgainst() and cEntity:GetArmorCoverAgainst().
How does crit-hack work? Does it make the player hover a bit in the air (fake jump) just before sending the hit packet?

Yeah, he is "jumping" 0.2-0.8 Blocks before the Hit.
Thanks given by:
I just had a look at the code, I think it is better to restart fresh (again) than trying to continue.
Is there any limitation for the usage of subfolders and sub-subfolders for plugins?
Thanks given by:
No limits, other than that Lua files in subfolders are not loaded by the server, you need to load them by hand from your main files (the APIDump plugin is currently using this to re-load the API desc in subfolders each time the API is exported)
Thanks given by: