WebAdmin Re-Design
UPDATE: Since some people didnt have trust in the new webadmin im making, here is my proof to let you see ur wrong. (you will know)

[Image: new_webadmin.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It looks like the forum, which I guess is good. But the old design is much nicer.
Thanks given by:
Oh wow, I really like where this is going.
Thanks given by:
@bearbin tell me whats bothering you>
Thanks given by:
I actually like it quite a bit, but i also like the forum so.. yeah.
Anyway xoft is only trying to give you some specs as to how he would think it would suit the design better.
He is not forcing you to take it to the heart, or see it as flame or anything like that, its just how xoft replies, no harm in it.

Saying this as you still seem to think he is attacking you.
Its just some tips/ideas that he would think would be better.

And with the login i do agree with it, its the login page, so login should be the focus point, the announcements should come second.
But keep up the work.
Thanks given by:
@ThuGie: My point is the same as inside the webadmin, if you want to add information. You cant focus the whole page on a single button. Its waste off space. Decided to put the login button same place as the forums so i hope it fits better now then before.

@xoft: I dont see it as flames was just one post i didn't understand fully, probably language difference Smile

@bearbin: The orange is ugly and it doesnt fit the screen when using 2 plugins already have to scroll way to large setup. Now it is smaller and fits better.
Thanks given by:
Ok, that looks amazing Smile I love how much it looks like the forumBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Can you make a live demo? So that we can click through and see what it feels like. Any hover effects? Selection highlights?
Thanks given by:
Does this have any HTML changes?

It would be great if it was just a stylesheet that could be swapped in and out so each server could have it's own webadmin design.
Thanks given by:
I suppose that's the way it's done.

There might be some changes needed in the underlying HTML, but those shouldn't break things - just add class to elements so that they can be styled.
Thanks given by: