WebAdmin Re-Design
Information 
Dear people,

Some people might not be agree with this post but i want to share my own "Design" For the WebAdmin.

Preview: WebAdmin

EDIT: Since the image wasnt recent anymore because off changes i removed them, please continue looking by preview above here.
Thanks given by:
We'll have to clear up the Announcements subforum, so that unrelated old posts don't show up there.

Is only the title page done? Or do you have the actual webadmin pages as well?
Thanks given by:
Take me 3 days to finish this design to be compatible and i had my own work also 12h/day.

The Actual WebAdmin works with lua script this one doesnt. So i ill have to lookup that first.

The thingy works with RSS Announcements Forum.

I ill try to work on the design later on because i want the forum look on it Smile
Thanks given by:
I think it looks better than the login page at the moment, but still a bit ugly.
Thanks given by:
check the preview, thats recently done alot on Smile
Thanks given by:
Unification of appearance is good. Might need more styling on the text and announcements box though Smile
Thanks given by:
@tigerw im confirming that yes, but i ill need to find another RSS script anyways Smile so might take some time tonight finding it. Alltho i need to replace the button to login. not yet sure how im going to implement that.
Thanks given by:
Heh, coolTongue
Thanks given by:
@FakeTruth, @tigerw, @bearbin.

Sometimes it can get better, just check out the preview page and you will be supriced Smile
Thanks given by:
Wow I love that designBig Grin
Thanks given by: