Old wiki
Why not have two front ends to the wiki? One public RO one, and another private that allows registration?

Or why not just lock down your mediawiki? I have a couple that get a lot of traffic without problems.

Or it there not a PHPbb wiki plugin?
Thanks given by:
I think it is a good idea to use MediaWiki if you find a place to hist it, and someone, who is able to set it up and knows some useful extensions.
Thanks given by:
(12-28-2014, 10:40 AM)LO1ZB Wrote: I think it is a good idea to use MediaWiki if you find a place to hist it, and someone, who is able to set it up and knows some useful extensions.

I can do it. I do it for several mediawiki projects and have a large-ish AWS account, so no pain to me.
Thanks given by:
I started work on the mcs-book page.

http://mcs-book.nfshost.com/#3
Thanks given by:
You should remove the default spawnpoint and seed, because they are generated when they are missing from the world.ini
Thanks given by:
But still, information about what they are is useful.
Thanks given by:
Yes, but according to your page they have a default, even though they are generated when missing.
Thanks given by:
They do have a default though, you just said the server generates it to that value. Therefore that is the default value is it not?
Thanks given by:
I consider a default value something that is hardcoded for example the Finishers or the server port. Anything that is generated in some "random" way isn't default in my opinion.
Thanks given by:
They serve the same purpose though - if the option is not set, then the default is used, no matter if it's generated or if it's chosen at runtime.
Thanks given by: