Mob status
Endermen behave weirdly. In vanilla Minecraft the are mostly passive mobs and only get angry when you look 'em in the eye.
Thanks given by:
One of my PRS seems to have made the mobs swim less proficiently. Swimming is half-baked anyways so that's fine. I'll fix it thoroughly later.
Thanks given by:
Just putting it in here as a reminder: tamed wolfs currently follow the player at a snails pace. Much too slow.%
Thanks given by:
Updated to build

MCServer Jenkins gcc armhf Release (master) build id: #29
from commit id: d50c8f073c979e855c3910bbb79b435f2f60f1a2 built at: Sun May 24 11:11:42 EDT 2015

one day ago, and now all chickens jump over fence gates. My farm! XD It's empty!
Thanks given by:
Lol, the fence fix was "ad-hoc" and some update probably broke it. Sorry about that XD
Now that we have proper Pathfinder bounding boxes, fences and doors are the very next thing on my to-do list. So hold on.
Thanks given by:
I've seen wolfs and chickens also try to go through a specific spot in some dirt walls, and they would try this for forever unless I helped them somehow. It's a very complex structure so maybe that got them confused. But I'm glad fences/fencegates are gonna get their superpowers back Wink.
Thanks given by:
(05-27-2015, 08:11 PM)Jammet Wrote: I've seen wolfs and chickens also try to go through a specific spot in some dirt walls, and they would try this for forever unless I helped them somehow.

Jammet, could you please reproduce this with screenshots / video / detailed explanation? This is important.
Thanks given by:
I think it might be a lot easier if you looked at this yourself... the structure is kinda big... I'd spawn new mobs for you no problem. I can make screenshots but they might not get the full picture there.

Server would be at jammet.duckdns.org ... just need a name to add to the whitelist.
Thanks given by:
I've PM'ed you.
Thanks given by:
Alright got it, I'll reply with what I can do to help.
Thanks given by: