Disguises
Another update has been released. These are the changes:

- If disguised when respawning, your visibility is set to false
- Set a disguised mob's moving speed to 0, to prevent it from freaking out and teleporting
- A player's disguise status is set to undisguised when leaving the server
- If a player's visibility is set to true while being disguised, the player is undisguised
- The mob teleports to the side of the player, to prevent it from pushing the player in Minecraft 1.9 (this is a temporary fix until something better is available)
Thanks given by:
Bug fix time! A new version has been released.Big Grin

- You can disguise as boats, minecarts and projectiles
- When a player moves to another world, the disguise also moves to the new world
- The player is now invulnerable and invisible constantly while disguised
- Players can no longer right-click their disguises, e.g. if the disguise has a saddle or the disguise is a boat
- Cleaned up code

Download: https://github.com/tonibm19/DisguiseCraft
Thanks given by:
I must say thanks to Mathias for all his work.
I dont work on the plugin anymore but he kept fixing bugs and adding new features.
If you want the ownership of the plugin tell me.
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2016, 11:02 PM)tonibm19 Wrote: I must say thanks to Mathias for all his work.
I dont work on the plugin anymore but he kept fixing bugs and adding new features.

No problem! If you're sure that you don't want the plugin anymore, I could take it over.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2016, 05:07 AM)Mathias Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 11:02 PM)tonibm19 Wrote: I must say thanks to Mathias for all his work.

No problem! If you're sure that you don't want the plugin anymore, I could take it over.

It says mathiascode/DisguiseCraft already exists.
So I guess you shiuld remive your fork.
Thanks given by:
Now it should work.
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2016, 07:59 AM)Mathias Wrote: Now it should work.

Done   Smile
Thanks given by: