1000th star on Github meetup
http://doodle.com/poll/ywaucxvcyzstt36z
huh? Smile
Thanks given by:
Gosh, those train tickets are expensive! 1/4 of my monthly pay just for the fare. It'd be much cheaper to go by car, but I hate driving so much Sad

@sphinxc0re For a dancing vacation I'd need a dancing partner first. I'm currently sorta short of those, I have a few friends with whom I go for dancing evening, but I don't think any of them would go on such a vacation with me. Unless you could provide someone local Smile
Thanks given by:
Weekends would have been enough for the doodle, I guess.
Thanks given by:
What about a bus ride. Takes about 14 hours but is cheap Smile
Thanks given by:
I adjusted the doodle. What about the others? Everyone who wants to come, can come. For the others I would set up a Twitch live stream.
Thanks given by:
I can't go on the 23th I'm afraid. The 22th is my last day in my internship, so I have allot of school stuff to do to officially finish it. The Stream should be doable though.
Thanks given by:
There are 27 optionsBig Grin look at all of 'em
Thanks given by:
I'm not able to look in the future, but I guess I'm available on all the other weekends after my internship.
Thanks given by:
maybe rent a big screen or just microphones and let others participate too, or just talk like teamspeak with one user at the conference and others can just join.
Thanks given by:
@NiLSPACE If you think you are available, please set the dates in the doodle poll. This is what I made it for

@Schwertspi(t)ze I though about filming the whole party with two cameras and setting up multiple microphones
Thanks given by: