1000th star on Github meetup
@xoft I'm really sad to hear that and I hope that you come anyways. The whole meetup in Germany will be streamed to YT/Twitch, so those who cannot attend the meetup can follow it anyway.
Thanks given by:
Important NOTICE: as we are expecting MANY participants over mumble, I moved my server to a more powerful machine, hopefully that machine can carry them. I set the limit to 10000 users, only some people will be able to talk, the new address is alkaid.uberspace.de with the port 64999

Thank you and pray that the server can handle that. (actually SphinxC0re said that 1000 slots are not enough, honestly I hope that there are as many people as possible but the server should handle them.
Thanks given by:
Seriously? A thousand people? Aren't we a bit megallomaniac-ish? I doubt there'll be twenty people listeningTongue
Thanks given by:
Btw someone built that podium on a cuberite server? Maybe with some of these carpet no fall damage bug or something....
Thanks given by:
If every star on GitHub tunes in you should totally get a 1000 viewers!
Thanks given by:
FakeTruth! What an honor! Are you attending the meetup in person?
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the invitation, but I don't think this is an event for me Smile I hope you guys will have a blast though! And I'll try to attend digitally
Thanks given by:
:O The mighty FakeTruth has spoken!
Thanks given by: