This plugin will allow you to set the positions where you want a portal, and how big it should be. It can be used for local world teleportation, or world to world teleportation.
- /ptoggle -- Switches to volume selection mode; Enables or disables the selection mode, when enabled, you can create your portals
- /pwarp <id> -- Creates warp point with given name; This will create the actual portal, but it will only work if you have made a proper portal volume
- /penter <id> <target_id> -- Connects 2 portals together; This will make sure this portal will connect to another portal (if it exists)
- /pdest <id> -- Create the destination for a portal ID; This will create the actual teleportation destination when you enter this portal
- Taugeshtu -- for the original plugin back in 2012
- JonnyBoy0719 -- Redoing some of the code, and re-writing the system to read ini files instead of .bat file and other small issues
Its available on my GitHub page!