BungeeButtons [BETA]
It seems to be set up correctly, it just doesn't teleport the player.
Thanks given by:
Perhaps the names are wrong? I suspect the names are case-sensitive.
Thanks given by:
I'm actually working on a full rewrite to include portals and other cool things! But for now:

/bungeebutton {Name} {Server} {Permission}

Once you use that command, you click on a button, and the button is made into a bungee button. The {Name} part is just what the plugin calls it, it has no effect on non-admins. The {Server} part needs to be the exact name of the portal in the bungeecord config (not sure about capitalization, might as well just be safe). {Permission} is the permission that a player needs to have to use the button. Make sure that you have the permission when trying to use the button. If it's still not working, I can hack together a debug version of the current one and send it to you to try and figure out what is wrong.

Also don't use bungeebuttonsave if you didn't update/dl after the update.
Thanks given by:
Ok, maybe I dont entirely understand this. I've been using the server IP in the {Server} secton e.g.
/bungeebutton SkyBlock skyblock.daporkchop.tk core.build
Is that correct? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I keep hearing things about "BungeeCord Portals". Is that like a symlink to an IP? And if so, how to I make one?
Thanks given by:
Bumpbump
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2015, 03:44 AM)DaPorkchop Wrote: Ok, maybe I dont entirely understand this. I've been using the server IP in the {Server} secton e.g.
/bungeebutton SkyBlock skyblock.daporkchop.tk core.build
Is that correct? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I keep hearing things about "BungeeCord Portals". Is that like a symlink to an IP? And if so, how to I make one?

Bungeecord is a sort of "super server". More information here: https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/bungeecord/

You connect multiple servers to the bungeecord and players connect to the bungeecord instead of the MC server. Takes a bit of setting up, though.

This plugin only works if you have bungeecord installed.
Thanks given by:
Thanks, it works now! In case anybody else comes looking, go here:
https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.php?tid=2125
Thanks given by:
(12-01-2015, 06:42 AM)Zee1234 Wrote: I'm actually working on a full rewrite to include portals and other cool things! But for now:
@Zee1234 did you ever happen todo a rewrite to include portals?
Thanks given by:
doesnt work i type /bungeecord server1 mypi.gq from mypi.gq:25555
then use a button and it says its made but when i click it the button doesnt teleport me
i have both servers working mypi.gq mypi.gq:25555
Thanks given by: