[Plugin] MCMcBans
MCMcBans V1 - MCBans is a global banning solution for Minecraft, provided through the Bukkit MCServer Lua plugin. The aim of the plugin is to provide server owners with a method of assisting in the prevention of griefers on their own and other's servers, using both local and global bans..

-Developed by Cruisecho with help from Kwen and Luthrandel (OmenCraft.com team) to connect to and use the mcbans.com API with MCServer.

Instructions
  • Works natively in linux. For windows you must download and install wget here:
    http://surfnet.dl.sourceforge.net/projec...-setup.exe.
    Then add this to your path variable: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin"

• Unzip and place McBans.lua and Json.lua into your plugin directory and change the APIKey variable inside McBans.lua to your mcbans API key.

Commands
  • /mcstatus
    • Check online status of MCBans addon.

• /lookup
    • lookup user's rep and current bans

• /mcban
    • locally ban a user

• /lban
    • locally ban a user

• /mcgban
    • globally ban a user

• /gban
    • globally ban a user

• /mcunban
    • unban ban a user

• /uban
    • unban ban a user

This is the first version, the plugin does not yet kick or keep user off the server. Those simple to add features will come shortly.

Download
Dropbox
Thanks given by:
does it work in console to?
Thanks given by:
IT does not as far as I know. The plugins needs to run on a separate thread. I don't have the time to make it work correctly at the moment.
Thanks given by:
Seems its been removed from dropbox Smile.
Thanks given by:
Usefull plugin ,what editor u use?
Thanks given by:
I fixed the link. I have not have had time to work on it, but I don't think it would be too difficult to finalize it. I edit with UltraEdit.
Thanks given by: