Player Skin Features
Hello, I'm new to Cuberite and so far I'm totally loving itBig Grin

However, I noticed that by default the server doesn't have 1.8 Skins features like Skin hats, Jackets, etc.

Is there a way to enable them? Or do I need a plugin? Or maybe go into the source code and try to implement it? o.o

Any responses would be helpful.
Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Skins doesn't work at all (AFAIK). It's a bug
Thanks given by:
@Schwertspize do you have authentication enabled? It only works if you have it enabled.
Thanks given by:
Transparent layers that go over the base color of the skin don't appear on Cuberite for some reason.
Thanks given by:
Strange because in theory it's meant to just pass all the data sent by the profile server onto the client, and unless I am mistaken the extra stuff for hats/clothes added in (1.7?) are included in the skin.png file. Evidently, it doesn't work, so I probably am mistaken.
Thanks given by:
Not really sure why it doesn't work, but player skins look different between Cuberite and Vanilla servers.
Thanks given by:
I've been having the same problem too. The base layer of the skin shows up fine but the second layer (hat, jacket, pants, etc.)
Thanks given by:
In vanilly there is no code responsible for seeing the second layer skin checked whether or not the second show will skip on the servers in the pipe languages ​​the application is on c # c ++ erlangu and the second skin was not visible on the servers posted in java and everything worked properly transelate in Google
Thanks given by: