Some refactoring needed?
It's easier to configure a single block, but it's become difficult to add some plugin customization to the actions - now the same plugin code needs to be added to each block, probably. Note, I haven't seen the changes too much yet, I'll have a look tomorrow.
Also, I think you've broken all of Cedeel's workTongue
Thanks given by:
I´ll look how to implement easy plugin custumization.

To the work for Cedeel:
This might probably be true, but I have contacted him and after explaining him, what I have planned he wasn´t respondingConfused
And I had so much spare time, that I wanted to do something.
(And I think it´s better to give the block the chance to say, if they can stay here or notBig Grin)
Thanks given by:
i found a bug. you can't place redstone torches or normal torches.
Thanks given by:
Thanks, it should be fixed in the current revision Smile
Thanks given by:
it worksBig Grin but now a important (for me) repeaters don't work Sad
Thanks given by:
Mhh, I will look into this issueConfused
Thanks given by:
thank you Smile
Thanks given by:
It was just a small problem, forgot entering the block idBig Grin (And unfortunately the client simluated the placementBig Grin)
Should be fixed in the current revision Wink
Thanks given by:
il try itBig Grin
Thanks given by:
I have some minor issues with the refactoring. Overall, it's a good change, just the tiny details Wink
- Too many small files. Makes compilation take (quite a lot) longer.
- Using "char" instead of "NIBBLETYPE" for metas. currently, metas are handled as unsigned chars.
- Not using "override" for overridden virtual functions. Please, get used to this one, it's a really good practice to mark overridden functions, the compiler then checks if the function is really overriding something, and thus can catch some nasty typo bugs.
Thanks given by: