Recognizing Github devs on the forum
I think that all those with Github repo access should have some sort of an indicator on their username.
Benefits:
  • Recognition of their contributions.
  • Others can easily tell who's a dev when browsing the forum.

Currently, @worktycho and @tigerw look like regular forum users despite having Github repo access.

The rest of the devs are either admins or moderators so they have distinctly colored usernames and it's fine.
Thanks given by:
It's also possible to set your own User Title. @xoft for example has this.

We could add a new rank for developers though. At least I can't think of a reason why not.
Thanks given by: PCPlayerLV
(04-26-2016, 09:56 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: It's also possible to set your own User Title. @xoft for example has this.

We could add a new rank for developers though. At least I can't think of a reason why not.

Yeah, a "developer" rank would be nice.
Thanks given by:
Turns out we already had such a rank. I've added both @worktycho and @tigerw. Do you also want to join it? You'll lose your moderator rank. For some reason "Cuberite Developer" has more stars than moderator. How about I just add a star to the moderator rank?
EDIT:
Never mind, instead I moved you to Super Moderator. You'll also be able to moderate ever forum now. Please be a good moderator Smile
Thanks given by:
(04-26-2016, 10:43 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Turns out we already had such a rank. I've added both @worktycho and @tigerw. Do you also want to join it? You'll lose your moderator rank. For some reason "Cuberite Developer" has more stars than moderator. How about I just add a star to the moderator rank?
EDIT:
Never mind, instead I moved you to Super Moderator. You'll also be able to moderate ever forum now. Please be a good moderator Smile

Thanks Smile. I don't mind what my rank is as long as I can moderate the servers section. @worktycho and @tigerw still do not have distinctly colored names though.
Thanks given by:
What about now?
Thanks given by:
All good Smile
Thanks given by:
We forgot Seadragon91.
Did we miss anyone else?
If tiger completes his work and I get working binaries for Android, maybe me, but not now. You can remove me from gh again if you want to, I am not doing anything right now
Thanks given by:
FYI I changed the display user group of every dev to 'Cuberite Developers'. This does not affect the admin rank