Random Chitchat 2020-2024
It is about the same internet speed i have as default now.. at least for my pc.
So yeah it is workable Smile. as mine often go's quite a bit lower.
Thanks given by:
Ugh, I go away for a weekend and when I come back, there's over a thousand new emails from Cuberite's GitHub alone, plus a few messages from the forum and discord. I don't think I can keep up with this. I'm deleting them all, if there's something you really *really* need me to look at, please ping me again.

On a more positive note, the Raspberry Pi I thought was broken actually isn't, it was the powersupply that was causing the failures (wtf? How does powersupply cause USB dropouts?) so after buying a new one the board seems to be working again. I just might be able to finally finish the project of having a video-call-capable TV Smile
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2020, 02:54 AM)xoft Wrote: Ugh, I go away for a weekend and when I come back, there's over a thousand new emails from Cuberite's GitHub alone, plus a few messages from the forum and discord. I don't think I can keep up with this. I'm deleting them all, if there's something you really *really* need me to look at, please ping me again.

On a more positive note, the Raspberry Pi I thought was broken actually isn't, it was the powersupply that was causing the failures (wtf? How does powersupply cause USB dropouts?) so after buying a new one the board seems to be working again. I just might be able to finally finish the project of having a video-call-capable TV Smile
Simple really. It's a USB power supply to begin with. If current available is lacking, the first thing to cut to maintain stability is the USB ports, cus, who needs them? lol. And the USB ports run off the full 5 volts of the psu, unlike the rest of the system.
Thanks given by:
> Ugh, I go away for a weekend and when I come back, there's over a thousand new emails from Cuberite's GitHub alone

We are feeling the waves that all the money MS is dumping into Minecraft are making xD

At least interest in the project is steadily maintained :)
Thanks given by:
Wait, we have a Discord? :o
Thanks given by:
Seems so, unfortunately.
https://discord.gg/gySSsw
Thanks given by:
The forum has been updated to MyBB 1.8.23.
Thanks given by: NiLSPACE , xoft
Did you know? Minecraft has a COMPOSTER now. Much like the Vanilla server, I can't keep up either.
Thanks given by:
I'm still following one Youtuber who has a lets play, so I kind of have an idea how Minecraft is progressing. Minecraft has change a LOT since I last played it.
Thanks given by:
I think the composter has been there for some time now, maybe since 1.13? Definitely earlier than the beesTongue
Thanks given by: