Redstone
(03-02-2012, 02:04 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Make sure MCServer is not already running?

Also, thanks xoft

MCServer doesn't run but it still crashes Sad
Thanks given by:
That's not a crash...

Run as administrator?
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2012, 02:13 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: That's not a crash...

Run as administrator?

still doesn't work
Thanks given by:
Restart computer? XD
Thanks given by:
Error messages are read from the system, so whatever the system language is, the error will be in that language.

Error code 10013 is weird, but I have my suspicions - we're using a feature (that I have been against from the very beginning) that we don't block the port, meaning two programs can listen on the same port. Now, MS has made some adjustments to the socket security and you need to be an administrator (possibly even with UAC elevation, not sure) to be able to specify this parameter.
I keep saying that we should remove the parameter, making it on-demand. Now you see why Wink
Thanks given by:
But he never had the problem before? wtf
Thanks given by:
Video 
(03-02-2012, 12:13 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Pretty solid
[Image: Screenshot-2012-03-01_15.13.05.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2012-03-01_15.14.49.png]
Pistons are slow though.. hmm

But super fast in Release, wewt! That little bit of redstone uses no more than 1% of my CPUBig Grin

some thing is wrong in MC-Server r351.......

Thanks given by:
Lol!

I'll investigate, it probably has something to do with the 1.2 update

EDIT:

Oh right, first of all get r354 and see if you still have problems Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2012, 07:16 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Lol!

I'll investigate, it probably has something to do with the 1.2 update

EDIT:

Oh right, first of all get r354 and see if you still have problems Smile

its not download able yet Sad and C++ visual doesn't work becouse it says i have got an beta of windows :O
Thanks given by:
Hello,

There is still something wrong with the redstone. Firstly, sometimes blocks are not correctly refreshed (there is no power on connected wire and vice versa). Also, it is possible to place wire on wire.
[Image: 20120304143744.th.png]

In addition, when I remove block under redstone torch, it remains floating in the air. This happens very often. After a while the server crashes with stack overflow.
[Image: 20120304143831.th.png]

Here is the dump:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29021761/crash_mcs_ee4.dmp

Another interesting thing is that touching repeater results in placing new block on it. Of course repeater is not working, but it's probably not implemented yet...

Hope it'll be fixed soon and sorry for my poor English Smile
Thanks given by: