Redstone
It seems to me you're using the old redstone simulator. You can check by viewing settings.ini

If it says this, you're using the old (crashy) simulator
Code:
[Redstone]
SimulateRedstone=1

Set it to 0, or update to the latest revision r359 to use the new simulator Smile
Thanks given by:
You were right, it works much better now. Nevertheless, there are still broken things, like redstone on redstone and redstone on gravel (gravel changes to something else when wire is powered - weird).

And please, do something with akismet. It banned me twice.

edit: it looks to me that stone->dirt convertions are intended. Leftovers of the debugging? Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2012, 02:34 AM)l0udPL Wrote: You were right, it works much better now. Nevertheless, there are still broken things, like redstone on redstone and redstone on gravel (gravel changes to something else when wire is powered - weird).

edit: it looks to me that stone->dirt convertions are intended. Leftovers of the debugging? Smile
Yup, I'll remove it Smile

(03-05-2012, 02:34 AM)l0udPL Wrote: And please, do something with
akismet. It banned me twice.
I don't know what Sad I can't remove it, because without it the forum is spammed by spambots
Thanks given by:
Yay repeaters
[Image: Screenshot-2012-03-05_00.36.42.png]

They are insanely fast O.o

It's not done yet. They power adjacent wires, even though the repeater is not aligned and the repeaters do not power blocks (you know, to put out a redstone torch). They can power wires and pistons though
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2012, 09:40 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Yay repeaters
[Image: Screenshot-2012-03-05_00.36.42.png]

They are insanely fast O.o

It's not done yet. They power adjacent wires, even though the repeater is not aligned and the repeaters do not power blocks (you know, to put out a redstone torch). They can power wires and pistons though

AWSOME WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED???
Thanks given by:
I think it's almost done

You can even use it as a signal stabilizer nowBig Grin (just like in normal Minecraft)
[Image: Screenshot-2012-03-06_18.20.09.png]
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2012, 03:20 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: I think it's almost done

You can even use it as a signal stabilizer nowBig Grin (just like in normal Minecraft)
[Image: Screenshot-2012-03-06_18.20.09.png]

AWSOME!!!! YOUR AMAZING Smile Smile Smile
Thanks given by:
Well... I'm looking forward to hear some note block musicBig Grin (well, I know they are propably not implemented yet, but it's definitely step foward).

To sum up, what we have done in redstone support?
- basic wire support
- "normal" pistons
- NOT gates
- repeaters

Thanks given by:
http://code.google.com/p/mc-server/source/detail?r=374Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin NICE!!!
Thanks given by:
It's still not exactly the same as the original Minecraft repeaters, and you cannot set their delay yet (though that's super easy)
Thanks given by: