New minecraft version. (1.15)
I'm on vacation right now without a laptop :p

it's really easy to compile for Android, just get the sdk, ndk and cygwin. Browse to the Android folder and make with the ndk. Add the project to eclipse and export the apk
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2012, 07:04 PM)FakeTruth Wrote: I'm on vacation right now without a laptop :p
i expected something like thatTongue
(12-26-2012, 07:04 PM)FakeTruth Wrote: it's really easy to compile for Android, just get the sdk, ndk and cygwin. Browse to the Android folder and make with the ndk. Add the project to eclipse and export the apk
lemme try Smile

can you give me a more advanced tutorial? Smile
Thanks given by:
Gee, everyone's on vacation, no wonder there's no new development going on.

Anyway, back to the topic, I still cannot find out why the client is crashing when a falling block is spawned Sad
Thanks given by:
Duh, I'm so stupid, I had the ProtoProxy's protocol parsing wrong. And possibly MCServer's sending, as well. I had them fields in a wrong order.

Finally! it works! Rev 1109.
Thanks given by:
it seems like there will be another minecraft version.. 1.4.7 http://www.mojang.com/
EDIT: no protocol change tough
Thanks given by:
there should be another android version by now becouse the older android version doesn't support 1.4.6
Thanks given by: cardfire
first 1.5 redstone update snapshot is releasedBig Grin
Thanks given by:
the 1.5 pre-release is released. the full version will be released at March 13
Thanks given by:
The protocol changes seem minor, in respect to MCServer's supported features, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to add support for that.
Thanks given by:
Minecraft 1.5 is released ;D
Thanks given by: