*** Recipe Updates ***
STR_Warrior: your format is rather lengthy, requires too much space per recipe and doesn't allow shapeless recipes. So the only advantage is that you can see the shape of the craftboard somewhat.

Oh dear, what kind of minecrafter am I, I screwed up the stick formatTongue Should have been:
Code:
#Sticks:
Planks, 1:1, 1:2 | Stick, 4

But what I wanted to show was the shapeless format, so it should have been a log-to-planks recipe:
Code:
Log^0, *:* | Planks^0, 4
Log^1, *:* | Planks^1, 4
Log^2, *:* | Planks^2, 4
Log^3, *:* | Planks^3, 4
# Need to list each of the four log types, otherwise all logs would get converted into apple planks (^0)
Thanks given by:
ye thats true its becouse i don't understand the recipes.txt now :S
Thanks given by:
And do you understand my proposed format? Wink
Thanks given by:
eh no :S i don't know how to configurate where to place the planks / sticks / cobblestone etcSad
Thanks given by:
For each ingredient you list the coordinates of the crafting slots where the ingredient must be present. For example:
Code:
#Stone hoe:
Stick, 2:2, 2:3 | Cobblestone: 2:1, *:1 | StoneHoe
This means: "If a stick is present at 2:2 and 2:3, and a cobblestone is present at 2:1 and *:1, offer one stone hoe as the result."

Now what are those coordinates? I'll give you the crafting grid with the coordinates written over it:
Code:
1:1 | 2:1 | 3:1
1:2 | 2:2 | 3:2
1:3 | 2:3 | 3:3
2:2 means the exact center, and 2:3 means center bottom - exactly where you need to place those sticks for a hoe. Stone at 2:1 means at the center top. *:1 means any cell that has the second coord 1. Since 2:1 is already taken by the first cobblestone, it means "either 1:1, or 3:1".

Is it clear now?
Thanks given by:
For the new parser, we probably need this: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21041937/items.ini Wink
Thanks given by:
Is that an updated items.ini?
Because the server already has an items.ini file, only it's probably old
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2012, 08:24 PM)xoft Wrote: Is that an updated items.ini?

Yes Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2012, 08:19 PM)xoft Wrote: For each ingredient you list the coordinates of the crafting slots where the ingredient must be present. For example:
Code:
#Stone hoe:
Stick, 2:2, 2:3 | Cobblestone: 2:1, *:1 | StoneHoe
This means: "If a stick is present at 2:2 and 2:3, and a cobblestone is present at 2:1 and *:1, offer one stone hoe as the result."

Now what are those coordinates? I'll give you the crafting grid with the coordinates written over it:
Code:
1:1 | 2:1 | 3:1
1:2 | 2:2 | 3:2
1:3 | 2:3 | 3:3
2:2 means the exact center, and 2:3 means center bottom - exactly where you need to place those sticks for a hoe. Stone at 2:1 means at the center top. *:1 means any cell that has the second coord 1. Since 2:1 is already taken by the first cobblestone, it means "either 1:1, or 3:1".

Is it clear now?

yes it is clear nowBig Grin i think i can create some few basic things Smile i now created this line: 2x2,2:2:280:1@5:2 #-> 2 Planks you can make from a stick 2 wooden planks Smile
Thanks given by:
Luksor, I put the items.ini in. I decided not to delete most of the stuff you deleted, for compatibility reasons. So the lightstonedust stays Smile

STR_Warrior: Yeah, but that line is in the current format. In the format I'm proposing, it would be:
Code:
Stick, *:* | Planks, 2
Thanks given by: