Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Awww... I liked the function list like this http://www.mc-server.org/wiki/doku.php?i...1334149063
but it's changed now Sad sad face...
Thanks given by:
The nighbuilds Bindings autoupdate means only that before building, Bindings are regenerated to match the sources.

Because sometimes the developer adds something that they mark as Lua-exported, but they forget to update the Bindings, so it's not exported in the nightbuild.

Note that nightbuild doesn't commit the autoupdated Bindings files, it just uses them for the build process.

Also of interest - the actual Bindings.cpp and Bindings.h files used for building are archived together with the PDBs, so that we still have all the exact sources used for any build, for post-mortem crashdump analysis.
Thanks given by:
Quote:I liked the function list like this http://www.mc-server.org/wiki/doku.php?i...1334149063
Well, I found that look a bit hard to read (and use), that's why I changed it. Have in mind, I will highlight function paramters and function parameters types with different formatting style, so two-coloumn table would be even more readable.

Besides, that's Lua wiki, si I think C++-style documentation wouldn't help..

Still, if you have reasonable arguments on why old style is better - I will change everything back Smile
Thanks given by:
I got annoyed by the fixed width of the right side of the wiki, so I now made it scale with the window Smile It's sooooo much easier to read the wiki now...

Also, I finished my school assignment. If you wanna see it:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27784874/GP4_Fin...gnment.rar
A warning though, it might not work on ATI cards (probably won't work, but I never tested it)

Now I have vacation! wewt!
Thanks given by:
Vacation? You mean MCServer-slave-time Smile))
It's time you finally added all those Lua hooks that we've all been waiting forTongue
Thanks given by: Taugeshtu
Yes I will, but first I need to work as well T-T

Maybe I can squeeze in a Lua hook before I go to work
Thanks given by:
Phew! I think I'm tired enought with my plugin. God, sparse quadtrees are AWESOME thing to write with recursion and dynamic memory management! So easy and elegant in Lua implementation...
I doubt I'll make octrees as well (I was initially planning to add quadtree->octree->list of zones optimisation, but now I think I'm overthinking stuff), but if I'll find it really necessary - I'll "inject" them as well (they are not stored, so I suppose it won't ruin possible zones saves one could make after plugin release).

That's why now I'm going to fill wiki like maaaaaad!Big Grin
I'll update it to r573 (because that's revision on which I have "help" file) and then I'll update it a bit more.
I suppose, not much work needed there... Probably two more insane runs with filling it - and I'm done ^_^ Coffee time!
Thanks given by:
cInventory
cItem
cLadder
cMCLogger
cPacket_BlockDig
cPacket_BlockPlace
cPacket_Login

Are done! Next time I'll make, probably, the hardest part. G'night, gentlemen!
Thanks given by:
Alright, I decided that the next useful step would be to refactor crafting a bit, giving it the chance to be hookable by Lua properly. For that, we need a few "accessor objects" - cCraftingGrid representing both the contents of the crafting slots and the ingredients for a recipe, and cCraftingRecipe representing the recipe's ingredients and results. These two objects can be made to be manipulated easily in Lua. And they can be stored persistently in the crafting window object.

So, FakeTruth, don't do anything with the crafting hook yet, alright? I'll give you a proper interface for that first Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm still working on land ownership plugin Smile
It could save all castles and zones onto files and could read them too.
Still to do:
Kingdoms saving (weirdly enough, loading is doneBig Grin)
Players save n load
Hooks (all checks and commands and stuff)
Thanks given by: