Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I created a parser for fankins code. From http://puu.sh/6DQoY.png To http://puu.sh/6DQo1.png
Thanks given by:
Nice, a Lua bautifier. Written in Lua, I presume? Smile
Thanks given by:
Yea Smile

It doesn't delete all the white spaces between some code, but it corrects the tabs.

And here it is:
.zip   TabParser.zip (Size: 100.32 KB / Downloads: 147)
You can execute the TabParser.exe. It will load and execute the main.lua. But you could maybe also load and execute the script in another way.
Thanks given by:
I have set my Windows to execute Lua files directly. Linux can be set so as well, if you write a special first line in the file (see $/MCServer/Plugins/InfoDump.lua)
Thanks given by:
But in the executable I also have some small helper functions I sometimes use.
Thanks given by:
If the helper functions are pure lua, you can include them in the script.
Thanks given by:
(01-30-2014, 07:55 PM)xoft Wrote:
(01-30-2014, 07:20 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Good luck "unrolling" thisTongue

th = atan2f( float2len(zn.x, zn.y), zn.z );
phi = atan2f( zn.y, zn.x );		
rado = powf(rad,8.0);
// There ^^^ is your BlockX, BlockZ and BlockY, already unrolled Smile My job is done before it even started Smile

Cool, like I said the function was actually rolling it upTongue The Mandelbulb isn't an actual 3D Mandelbrot. It's just something that comes relatively close compared to other 3D fractals.
Thanks given by:
Wait, did you say a server crash when regenerating chunks? That is very likely to do with red stone which is fixed in my to-merge PR. I believe regenerating a chunk with red stone dust in it can causes a crash?
Thanks given by:
Could someone who is familiar with the Minecraft protocol help me? Could you update the Login Sequence file in the repo? I'm working on a custom Minecraft client, and I can't find a full login sequence past 1.6.4.
Thanks given by:
That file actually only lists what happens *after* the login; that is the same for all clients regardless of their versions. I'm assuming you want to know the pre-login sequence - from client connection to encryption start?
Thanks given by: