Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Very intricately patterned. Shiny!
Thanks given by:
Oh crap. I think I was too much enjoying to code because some might have noticed that just made my first commit for a new plugin, but actualy it's kinda already finished. Almost everything I want is implemented exept for a small few things.
Thanks given by:
Git hubs down and I've got 6 commits to push.
Thanks given by:
STR, I think you should really consider the approach of wrapping all the stuff for one player into a single class - just like we're doing in WE now. It's a common pattern and it's quite handy Smile
Thanks given by:
I created a PlayerState class now Wink. I did do it a little bit different then the PlayerState class in WE though because I'm a little bit more familiar with doing it this way.
Thanks given by:
Sure, whatever way you prefer for implementing classes, the main point is that the state is centralized in one place, you don't have globals all around the source.
Thanks given by:
I think I'm now going to create an ArenaState class. Smile
Thanks given by:
Done. Paintball now has an PlayerState class and an ArenaState class.
Thanks given by:
Vacation time! We're going to spend the (extended) weekend in Budapest. Any MCServer-ites out there wanna meet? Smile
Thanks given by:
Ugh, I seriously hate driving, after today's 8 hours on the road. Fortunately the hotel seems really nice. Off to the pool! Smile
Thanks given by: