Random Chitchat 2012-2016
If you want help, I'd be willing to help integrate libevent. I just ran into trouble writing the raw code myself.
Thanks given by:
Yay! Just got 20$ in DigitalOcean with refferals and promo codes!
Thanks given by:
Who referred you?

And cool Smile
Thanks given by:
Hey, i just tried, it had to add 5 paypal got 5 free, the free 10 signup did not apply for some reason, and am unable to input any coupons for free 2 months saying does not apply to my account.
Got a 1gb droplet now doubt im gone use it..

Edit: seems i got 2tb traffic going to see there policy. perhaps use it for stream relay.
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2015, 12:10 AM)bearbin Wrote: Who referred you?

And cool Smile
An add
I just got 10 for sign up and 10 for coupon.
Thanks given by:
So I've moved out of our apartment, now I'm living in a hostel. My head is trying to explode, I'm on a rollercoaster of emotions. I've never thought that it is possible for me to have trouble eating caused by psychic problems, but life has proven me wrong again. I wish I could just curl up in bed and wake up and all this would have been a bad dream.
Thanks given by:
I can't imagine how are you feeling, and I'm sorry for your pain, I wish it could be solved.
I'm not anyone to say that but:
Try to cheer up! You're still youg!
I hope you recover from this, I'm sure you will.

Just created my first Android app: https://github.com/tonibm19/RememberItBig Grin

It's very simple, it just displays a notification of what you write (to take quick notes), but I've just started learning.

Also, I hope it can help me with C++ too (people say Java and C++ are similar)
Thanks given by:
Java and C++ are similar in their syntax, but they're completely different in the thinking they require, the mindset. Still, knowing one will help you with the other more than knowing none Smile
Thanks given by:
This week is going to be the last week of the semester, and also the busiest. I have 8 test, and it can be even more depending on my results on some previous tests.
Thanks given by:
Good luck!
What a late semester finish! We finished before Christmas.
Thanks given by: