Random Chitchat 2012-2016
You know, i really don't like designs like that, and isn't there another thread about the forum setup ?
Thanks given by:
Also, is it even possible to import the database from this forum in there?
Thanks given by:
No it is not possible. But that shouldn't prevent us from changing to another forum software. The design is changable
Thanks given by:
I disagree. We would lose allot of discussed content, ideas and more.
Thanks given by:
we could continue the discussions on the new forum and refer to the old one if needed
Thanks given by:
This forum software even has a chat implemented
Thanks given by:
Migrating the current state of the data is a necessary condition for any upgrade. There's just too much valuable data here to lose it or put it "on ice".

There are even links in the codebase into the forum, I'd prefer the links to stay valid.

Also, your new thing doesn't work properly on my phone and the main page doesn't have a two-level overview, like this current forum software (which I like, because at a glance I can see where new posts are)
Thanks given by:
The screenshot is awesome only as long as you don't look up. When you do, it's kinda lame. I suspect that the vertical connectors are not working properly in the generator yet.
[Image: TreePaths2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The current forum could stay as some kind of 'archive'. But we could slowly transfer the most popular things over to the new one
Thanks given by:
https://github.com/akhoury/nodebb-plugin-import ?
Thanks given by: