Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Wooooo! I can't believe that! We went to a competition today and we actually WON!Big Grin Must be a glitch in the matrix or something similar.
Thanks given by:
Ooh, congratulationsBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Awesome! Keep going!
Thanks given by:
With the consideration that opinions of which system is best are evidently subjective, I find that in such conversations, almost anything can be used as an advantage for the side one supports.

I think it is best to look more at the technical aspects (API implementation, security, hardware interfacing, or something).

(01-09-2016, 05:22 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: Why micro?
If I want to add c++ to my vs comunnity 2015 (using c# for unity) I need to install windows 8.1 sdk for universal apps and all this trash.

Surely not!

(01-09-2016, 08:12 AM)xoft Wrote: Wooooo! I can't believe that! We went to a competition today and we actually WON!Big Grin Must be a glitch in the matrix or something similar.

What, this matrix?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
I was working on my PreciousBlocks plugin when I noticed that my server was really slow and my database got really big. Turns out grass is spreading underground:

Thanks given by:
For those who have too much free time on their hands, here's a few videos and photos from that competition:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing
Thanks given by:
For a plugin I use the AddSpeedY() function and it works (player gets up like a rocket as I want) but then the speed is the same. If a mob hits the player he's punched up a lot, just like if I run my command which uses AddSpeedY().
Any way to make it work like gravity so when the player returns on the ground it gets to normal speed? Or do i need an sheduletask or something like that to return speed back to normal.
Thanks given by:
Oh nice, proper matrices in Cuberite! Had to implement those manually for my failed CatastrophesTornado plugin for some rotations.
Thanks given by:
Wow. Java 9 Snapshot, I'm impressed. Hitting 1000+ FPS vanilla.

Thanks given by:
(01-12-2016, 06:12 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: For a plugin I use the AddSpeedY() function and it works (player gets up like a rocket as I want) but then the speed is the same. If a mob hits the player he's punched up a lot, just like if I run my command which uses AddSpeedY().
Any way to make it work like gravity so when the player returns on the ground it gets to normal speed? Or do i need an sheduletask or something like that to return speed back to normal.

I get the same problem with some of my plugins. I just assumed that it was due to my crappy coding. Tongue
Thanks given by: