Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I asked because my android had a default browser which wasn't chrome. I wasn't sure if Chrome was the default now.
Thanks given by:
Well there is the AOSP (android open source project) 'Browser' but IMO it's not recommended for usage because 1. It doesn't get security updates often, 2. Is only at the version your system is, so if you are running 4.4 there are several major security issues/bugs you can't fix.
Thanks given by:
Things most likely changed allot Wink My mobile was using Android 2.3.5, you most likely have a way newer version.

On another note, I've just moved to Linux on my Desktop. I'm really excited to see how it goes.
Thanks given by:
(06-16-2016, 12:15 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: On another note, I've just moved to Linux on my Desktop. I'm really excited to see how it goes.

!!! Now just start using IRC as well and you're done!Big Grin
What distribution did you go for? Do you like it? Anything that dissapoints you or is different from what you expected?
Don't refrain from asking help, where here to help!
Thanks given by:
Changing OS and starting to use the IRC are two completely different things Wink

I went with Zorin OS simply because I liked the user interface. I believe it's actually Ubuntu 15.10 with a skin, but whatever, I like it Smile I don't need help as of yet, but you'll be the first to know once I need itTongue
Thanks given by:
I moved to macOS. The company I am working at is supporting me in getting my own, so it's quite cheap for me. It's very easy to get used to the UI Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-14-2016, 05:29 PM)SphinxC0re Wrote: As I often stated before, it is really difficult to find a proper responsive theme for MyBB. Most of the good ones are not free. @Mathias do you have any thoughts on this? We should definitel talk about this issue on the next monthly meeting

I've been searching for responsive themes for a long time, but I haven't found anything good so far. I don't think it's worth creating a responsive design from scratch, since it's a lot of work and MyBB 2.0 will change the layout completely.
Thanks given by:
@Mathias well if 2.0 is released so soon I won't do anything, but I can help with creating a theme (either for thus version or for 2.0)
Thanks given by:
Does the theme work a little better for you on mobile devices now? I did some small changes.
Thanks given by:

Please revert, it's awful now Wink
Thanks given by: