Random Chitchat 2012-2016
So we'd have to change all 'numbers' either int, double or float + all our enums (BlockType, biome, etc). That's allot of things we'd have to change, nevermind.Tongue

Those spammers are getting out of hand. Does anyone know if we can do something about them? It also might be better to actually remove all the banned accounts. It doesn't look good to have all those accounts banned in our member list.
Thanks given by:
Done. All banned account removed
Thanks given by:
Now we need a way to prevent them from coming back. Smile Also, are the emails the spammers used still banned?
Thanks given by:
I don't think so. Maybe we need a better way of protecting the forum from malicious registrations
Thanks given by:
I've changed the Purge Spammers button to delete the user instead of simply banning him/her. I also put an API key for StopForumSpam.
Thanks given by:
I think banning is better than deleting, because deleting them will allow them to re-create that account. I assume the forum software has some measures that discriminate, say, IPs from banned accounts. Once deleted, that information is lost.
Thanks given by:
The forum is now running MyBB 1.8.8.
Thanks given by:
I want MyBB 2.0 to come out already Sad

Spammer bots will be broken for a while, but the biggest benefit (in my opinion anyway) is that it'll support Markdown for post formatting!
I can't wait, but it seems to take ages before it's done...
Thanks given by:
Markdown will be a huge improvement, I agree.

Also, thank you for upgrading @Mathias
Thanks given by:
I recognized, that the macOS builds fail occasionally. Should we put them back into the PR system?
Thanks given by: