Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(12-24-2012, 07:23 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: updated all the items ...
Committed as rev 1101.
Thanks given by:
falling gravel (and propably all falling stuff) make my 1.4.6 client crash Sad
Thanks given by:
Yup, same here, it seems the metadata was changed - the client doesn't crash immediately after receiving the packet, but only when rendering the entity.
Thanks given by:
Weird, I think I have matched byte by byte what the vanilla sends for falling sand (rev 1104) but still the client crashes. Well at least I straightened up the framework a bit Smile
Thanks given by:
R1105 COOL gonna try it nowBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Revision 1105:
Quote:Dispensers can dispense items and liquids now
However, redstone simulator is very buggy right now, it passes redstone signal to the dispenser every block update, so dispensing liquids makes it go crazy.
Thanks given by:
one problem :S when i try to join the server, the server crashes.
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2012, 03:28 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: one problem :S when i try to join the server, the server crashes.
Please re-download and re-compile MCServer and see if the problem is still there.
Thanks given by:
it works thanks Smile

maybe you can also let it spit out mobs Smile
found a bug. it seems to "eat" items in front of him but he doesn't get it in his slots.
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2012, 03:39 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: maybe you can also let it spit out mobs Smile
SureSmile

(12-27-2012, 03:39 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: found a bug. it seems to "eat" items in front of him but he doesn't get it in his slots.
Do you mean liquids? It's working like this because of broken redstone simulator.
Thanks given by: