Random Chitchat 2012-2016
made a video.
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2012, 05:31 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: made a video.
Yup. I know about those bugs.
They are caused by redstone simulator bugs and problems with pickups in 1.4.6.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, i have some bugs in the redstone simulator. That's why I am rewriting it as an event-based simulator
Thanks given by:
Also, it says in World.h that DoWithDispenserAt() and ForEachDispenserInChunk() that they are exported in ManualBindings.cpp, but that file doesn't seem to have changed since rev 996. You should either really export those functions (takes some Lua bindings experience) or remove that comment.
Thanks given by:
foud a bug: in creative if you place a half slab, and then place another one ontop of that so it will become a double slab, the slab in your hand will be used.

(12-27-2012, 11:56 AM)keyboard Wrote: Yeah, i have some bugs in the redstone simulator. That's why I am rewriting it as an event-based simulator

realy? coolBig Grin. does that mean the delays etc will be better?
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2012, 02:00 PM)xoft Wrote: Also, it says in World.h that DoWithDispenserAt() and ForEachDispenserInChunk() that they are exported in ManualBindings.cpp, but that file doesn't seem to have changed since rev 996. You should either really export those functions (takes some Lua bindings experience) or remove that comment.
Ok. I've removed those comments for now.

(12-27-2012, 08:49 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: foud a bug: in creative if you place a half slab, and then place another one ontop of that so it will become a double slab, the slab in your hand will be used.
Thanks, fixed in r1112.

(12-27-2012, 11:56 AM)keyboard Wrote: Yeah, i have some bugs in the redstone simulator. That's why I am rewriting it as an event-based simulator
Great! I'm really looking forward to this. Smile
Thanks given by:
R1116: the Cauldrons consumes items in creative mode.
Thanks given by:
Wow, I somehow managed to get SVN Revision numbers assigned not in sequence - Commit 1123 says it was done 2 minutes later than commit 1124 Smile
That's what happens with the unstable net connection here and me trying to commit to several places at once.
Thanks given by:
I'm currently working on the BlockMeta parameter to the OnPlayerPlacingBlock() and OnPlayerPlacedBlock() hooks. Unfortunately that means a lot of rewriting, I need to rewrite most cItemHandler and cBlockHandler classes, because they don't report the meta, they just apply it internally.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Smile
Thanks given by: