Random Chitchat 2012-2016
(01-12-2013, 07:01 PM)xoft Wrote: BukkitDev - You mean that chaotic website where I cannot find anything anywhere? Wink
Yeah, I always use Google or forum search on bukkit.org to find plugins, BukkitDev seems to display found records in random order with no sorting options whatsoever, It also mixes plugins with various threads.

(01-12-2013, 09:01 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: we want to make the it with the exact layout of the MCServer main page. so the main page would look a bit like this:
and the plugin page like this: <-- This is just a quick picture to show how we would like to see it. nothing works exept the links on the top.
I would like to see the main page with the "plugin page" layout, I think it looks nicer.
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2013, 09:06 PM)Luksor Wrote: I would like to see the main page with the "plugin page" layout, I think it looks nicer.
what do you mean?

(01-12-2013, 08:37 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Accounts are integrated with the forum haha
lol my brother and i tried that a long time ago for someone else but we did not succeed Sad. we hope we can manage to do that but at least I don't know how. i hope my brother knows how to do that:P
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2013, 09:06 PM)Luksor Wrote: I would like to see the main page with the "plugin page" layout, I think it looks nicer.

Yeah, the main page looks pretty boring but I don't really like the plugin page either Sad there's something off about the design IMO.
Maybe it's the rounded borders, or the top banner is too big, idk.
Thanks given by:
maybe can you make something in paint or something to show how you would like the website.
Thanks given by:
Just a question, is the wiki going to be editable anytime soon?
Thanks given by:
I'll have to contact my ISP, I think it's something on their side
Thanks given by:
if you don't like the website you are using now, my brother made this server: http://redcraft.eu/website/index.php its a dutch website so you propably can't read it but you can see how it looks like Smile
EDIT:
update:
Thanks given by:
Looks cool str, and thanks FakeTruth Smile
Thanks given by:
FakeTruth, you can use this: http://foundation.zurb.com/
It's very easy to use and looks great. Smile
Thanks given by:
New Zealand is wonderful. But whenever I look at the scenery, I start pondering about how a terrain generator could make such nice mountains, cliffs etc. Wink Call me a MCServer freak Smile
Thanks given by: