Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I think the plugins should still be allowed to change the weather, even in non-Overworld dimensions. Your patch would disable that. You should modify the TickWeather() function instead.

Also, I prefer if the conditions are not so deeply nested, and rather they bail out quickly. Compare:
if (Condition)
{
  // tons
  // of
  // code
  // to
  // do
}

and

if (!Condition)
{
  return;
}
// tons
// of
// code
// to
// do
Thanks given by:
I have irresponsive pickups again. I can confirm the bug is about players json.
I deleted mine and now I haven't the bug, but I losed my inventory, so it isn't a good solution. Hope you will fix it.
Thanks given by:
It could be something else. When you deleted your Players json file, You had to relog right? if you did, did you spawn at the same place where you left or somewhere else?
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2013, 11:15 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: It could be something else. When you deleted your Players json file, You had to relog right? if you did, did you spawn at the same place where you left or somewhere else?
After I deleted it, I restarted the server and spawned in a different position.
Player's position is in the json file.
I'll upload the "corrupt" json and the working json.

Here is the not working json and the working one.
Rename not working json to tonibm or your username, then go in and test, maybe you'll find something wrong.

Attached Files
.zip   jsons.zip (Size: 756 bytes / Downloads: 200)
Thanks given by:
The next time you cannot pickup an item could you try to logout and then login again and see if you spawned somewhere else? If you did then its probably not json that is doing something wrong but the server not seeing that the player is moving.

xoft Wrote:You should modify the TickWeather() function instead.
Like this?:

Attached Files
.patch   World.cpp.patch (Size: 353 bytes / Downloads: 175)
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2013, 11:23 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: The next time you cannot pickup an item could you try to logout and then login again and see if you spawned somewhere else? If you did then its probably not json that is doing something wrong but the server not seeing that the player is moving.
I spawn at the same position I left.
I put the not working json again and I started MCServer in high-detail debug, but it doesn't say nothing about pickups.
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2013, 11:29 PM)tonibm19 Wrote: I put the not working json again and I started MCServer in high-detail debug, but it doesn't say nothing about pickups.

I think its realy weird that json is the one messing with the pickups, since json is only used to save Player information(Inventory, Position). I could be wrong though. But if it is json's fault then it is probably fixed when FS#359 is implented.
Thanks given by:
I fixed piston crafting (it was outdated), and now, with a redstone block you can get 9 redstone dust.
Here is the crafting.txt.
If someone can commit it, it would be good. I'll test other crafting recipes and see if there is something wrong.

Attached Files
.txt   crafting.txt (Size: 15.66 KB / Downloads: 162)
Thanks given by:
Thanks. I commited it as r1623.
Thanks given by:
I'm trying to add some missing crafting recipes. I have an error with Activator Rail.
Code:
ActivatorRail, 6 = IronIngot, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 3:1, 3:2, 3:3 | Stick, 2:1, 2:3 | RedstoneTorch, 2:2
What's wrong?
Thanks given by: