Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Whats the error?
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2013, 01:11 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Whats the error?
When trying to craft Activator Rail, you don't get anything.
Thanks given by:
I have no idea whats wrong. Sorry.

I was thinking about the world save messages, Should we maybe delete them? that the server saves all the worlds silently?
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2013, 01:14 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: When trying to craft Activator Rail, you don't get anything.

Make sure that there's no error in the log in the first place. I suspect the Activator Rail is an unknown item type; that should be reported upon server start, when it loads the crafting recipes. If it's missing, you need to add it to MCServer/items.ini.

I'm not yet decided on how to handle saving correctly. We need to do something about it, because right now if you travel too much, the server will consume LOTS of memory, because the chunks won't save and so won't unload. But on the other hand, if you have an SSD storage, you want to keep as many chunks in the RAM as possible, because each write degrades the SSD internally; SSDs can only do a few thousand overwrites of each memory cell at most. We need to balance that out somehow.

(06-23-2013, 11:23 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Like this?

Almost. Just add a comment and it's alright:

Attached Files
.patch   World.cpp.patch (Size: 420 bytes / Downloads: 165)
Thanks given by:
Activator rail recipe added! I had to put RedstoneTorchon instead of RedstoneTorch.
Do you know any other recipe that is missing?

Attached Files
.txt   crafting.txt (Size: 15.76 KB / Downloads: 173)
Thanks given by:
commited as r1625.
Thanks given by:
Added clay block recipe and added a new form of sandstone recipe.
[Image: Crafting-sandstone.png]
MCServer one's consist on put sands up the crafting table.
Sand Sand Empty
Sand Sand Empty
Empty Empty Empty

missed file

Attached Files
.txt   crafting.txt (Size: 15.92 KB / Downloads: 182)
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2013, 11:18 PM)tonibm19 Wrote: After I deleted it, I restarted the server and spawned in a different position.
Player's position is in the json file.
I'll upload the "corrupt" json and the working json.

Here is the not working json and the working one.
Rename not working json to tonibm or your username, then go in and test, maybe you'll find something wrong.

I tried your "corrupt" json file, but it works alright for me in rev 1627, I can normally dig dirt and get the pickups.
Thanks given by:
Good, now mobs work Smile
Thanks given by:
Can you add food level be decreased every minute? for example. If no, maybe add a class to the API that could decrease the food level.
Thanks given by: