Random Chitchat 2012-2016
The TeleportTo is changed to TeleportToCoords. Try redownloading the core plugin. Xoft already updated the /spawn command and I changed the /back and /top command.
Thanks given by:
I got a crash (urresponsive server) when testing redstone with one friend. Maybe it's because there were too many redstone.

I don't know why but when speaking in chat a blabla is placed before your message.
If you say "Hi!" in chat is seen:
blabla Hi!
Thanks given by:
You have the debuggers plugin enabled Wink If you disable it you won't get "blabla" anymore.
Thanks given by:
Why is gamemode changed to -1? I change from survival world to creative world, my gamemode is changed. I lose my inventory and I can't take pickups. Then if I change gamemode in the json to 1 or 0 I recover my inventory. Maybe is something with my gotoworld.lua, modified to make players change gamemode depending on world.

Attached Files
.lua   gotoworld.lua (Size: 817 bytes / Downloads: 198)
Thanks given by:
What might be happening, but i'm not sure is that in the world.ini of the world you are going to there is no gamemode selected. Is there a
Code:
[GameMode]
GameMode=0
in the world.ini?
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2013, 07:51 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: What might be happening, but i'm not sure is that in the world.ini of the world you are going to there is no gamemode selected. Is there a
Code:
[GameMode]
GameMode=0
in the world.ini?
Of course there is
Thanks given by:
Hurray great news. tonibm19 and I found something about the pickups that don't work. It only happens when changing world and it is probably the same issue that causes http://www.mc-server.org/support/index.p...&sort=desc
Thanks given by:
If changing the world is the only reason for pickups not working, it's indeed great news. I'm just afraid that it's just one of the reasons and that there are more possibilities. Anyway, I'll have a look at it and we'll see. Probably not today, though, too busy.
Thanks given by:
I can confirm irresponsive pickups bug is when changing world. I was thinking that maybe bug is because I have my gotoworld.lua modified to make players change gamemode depending on world. Now I redownloaded Core and bug is still there, so the bug is not when changing gamemode, is when changing world.

Relogging fixes bug.
Thanks given by:
I tried to fix FS#403 and this is what i've come up with.

Attached Files
.patch   World.cpp.patch (Size: 2.51 KB / Downloads: 189)
Thanks given by: