Farming
so now the only things that needs to be done for farming is:
- legit way to have seeds and sugar cane
- sugar cane and cacti must grow
- bone meal grows long grass seeds etc
- normal seeds (id 295) give when they are fully growen wheat and change of seeds.
and i think that is the list for the vanilla farming.
Thanks given by:
Tall grass should now drop seeds (with a 66% probability), young crops drop one seed when destroyed and ripe crops drop one wheat and 1-2 seeds.
Thanks given by:
Cool niceBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Bonemeal is working on half of the items we want to support - crops, pumpkins, melons, saplings and grass. Doesn't work on mushrooms (we don't have a huge mushroom generator) and doesn't work on jungle saplings (no jungle trees defined) yet.

Also, the plant growing code has been made available to Lua plugins.
Thanks given by:
Pumpkins and sugarcane are getting placed by the SprinkleSmallFoliage FinishGen. So they can be legitimately obtained now.
Thanks given by:
niceBig Grin does the sugarcane and cacti already grow???
Thanks given by:
Are there any chances that you'll add melon placer as finisher as well on my request? I know it could be done through lua plugin, but hell, it should have algorythm similar to pumpring placing, and adding it to source will be waaaay easier than writing a plugin...
Thanks given by:
Melons shouldn't generate on the ground. In vanilla melon seeds can be found in chests underground.
Thanks given by:
I know, I know. My point is: it should be easy to add, it could be disabled (should be disabled by default) and if MCS would have more possibilities than vanilla - what's wrong with that? As long as it's capable of "mimic" vanilla everything's fine, right?
Vanilla can't have constant or checkedboard biomes, but does it mean they should be removed?
Thanks given by:
Actually melons should generate i guess you only played old minecraft servers :p.
New let them actually grow it.
Thanks given by: