ChunkWorx V6 (rev. 787 compatible)
ok i don't get it :S why would you break a plugin? is it faster now?
Thanks given by:
There was a function marked "do not use, will be removed soon, use that one instead", but he used it anyway. And I removed the function as a part of cleanup while doing some other Lua-related stuff.
Thanks given by:
oh :O ok
but is this one better then the old one??
Thanks given by:
Quote:but is this one better then the old one??
Yes it is, it's more "logical" Smile
I'll make a new version soon

Quote:remember the coords that I enter for generation
I tried, but hadn't found a way to make a text field accept variable value instead of it's name (it just wrote me "StartX" instead)...
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2012, 10:09 PM)Taugeshtu Wrote: I tried, but hadn't found a way to make a text field accept variable value instead of it's name (it just wrote me "StartX" instead)...

I don't quite understand this.

In my opinion, it should be a simple matter of changing the HTML output to give the currently set coords instead of the hardcoded defaults as the edit's values.
So something like this should imho work:
Code:
Content = Content .. "<input type='text' name='FormAreaEndX' value='" .. AreaEndX .. "'>"
Thanks given by:
Quote:value='" .. AreaEndX .. "'
And that was the trick I was looking for, thank you!)
Thanks given by:
Plugin updated!
Still some work to do - spiral algorythm (although I'm not entirely sure if it's necessary), world bordering (feature I want), pause/resume (should be easy, but I'm tired today)
Thanks given by:
omg webadmin is broken :S i get the login screen but when i press it i get a white screen Sad
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2012, 11:54 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: omg webadmin is broken :S i get the login screen but when i press it i get a white screen Sad

Same there... Have no idea what's broken, let's hope somebody will fix this Smile (Changed 544 to 555)
Thanks given by:
Weird, might have been me, but dunno how. I'll investigate.
Aha, found it, my mistake, sorry.
Or not. I fixed code for splitting strings to behave reasonably, and webadmin depended on it behaving badly, so I broke it by fixing stuffTongue
I'll fix this one soon enough.
There, Rev 559 should be fixed again.
Thanks given by: