some notes
i broke about 100 long grass but none of them dropped seeds.
when you use bonemeal none of the bonemeal will be used (you start with 64 bonemeal you end with 64 bonemeal)
mountain deserts still have grass.
crops drop just one seed.
Thanks given by:
Long grass and crops drops have been fixed in Rev 579 (you were right, there was a bug in the code Wink

I'll fix the rest soon.
Thanks given by:
thanks Smile i just remembered another one: the beaches look like deserts.
oh with r580 when only one player joined it uses 38% of my CPU
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2012, 06:57 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: thanks Smile i just remembered another one: the beaches look like deserts.
oh with r580 when only one player joined it uses 38% of my CPU

The change from r579 to r580 shouldn't have any impact on cpu utilization.
Is that the revision you are comparing to?
Thanks given by:
i first had r575 and then i updated it to r580 and now it uses much more of my CPU.
Thanks given by:
I know this might sound like a chore, but would you mind testing each revision until you hit the CPU usage increase?
My guess would be r578, but I'd like confirmation on that.
Thanks given by:
i can't i don't know how to build each revision. i download them from http://mc-server.xoft.cz/
Thanks given by:
I'm not getting any CPU usage increase at all. The current dev version (based on Rev 580) runs with basically no CPU usage at all, even with a client connected.

Are you sure the server isn't doing something else in the background - generating new terrain or saving chunks or something like that?
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2012, 09:20 PM)xoft Wrote: I'm not getting any CPU usage increase at all. The current dev version (based on Rev 580) runs with basically no CPU usage at all, even with a client connected.
Same here.
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2012, 09:20 PM)xoft Wrote: I'm not getting any CPU usage increase at all. The current dev version (based on Rev 580) runs with basically no CPU usage at all, even with a client connected.

Same here, that's why I was curious which revision would trigger that behaviour.

On another note, could we agree on a max line length for source code?
Thanks given by: