Tasks that are Easy Enough for newcoming programmers
Only mobs that are implemented in MCServer.
Thanks given by:
(10-19-2012, 04:11 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Maybe can you implent the other mobs yourselfBig Grin

Done.:P
Added: Blaze, Magma Cube, Mooshroom, Ocelot, Villager.

New link: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21041937/MobsAndEggs.patch
Thanks given by: xoft , Taugeshtu , NiLSPACE
Great job! Patch committed as rev 979.

Say, why aren't you contributing more? You certainly do have the knowledge necessary, and we could really use the help.
Added spring finisher to the list of tasks.
Thanks given by:
Is it me or do the zombies created by egg not attack you ?
I spawned a load but they just walk around..
Thanks given by:
I'll look into the source tomorrow and see if there's something more I can do.Tongue

(10-20-2012, 06:33 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Is it me or do the zombies created by egg not attack you ?
You are probably in creative mode. Smile
Thanks given by:
Did the missing Stacknumbers, because why not?

Patch
Thanks given by:
(10-20-2012, 06:37 AM)Luksor Wrote: I'll look into the source tomorrow and see if there's something more I can do.Tongue

(10-20-2012, 06:33 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Is it me or do the zombies created by egg not attack you ?
You are probably in creative mode. Smile

Hey,

I was not in creative mode.
I was in survival else i cant see if they hurt me or not.
They just walk around doing nothing :p.

But when i dont use eggs and just set time to night and wait for them to spawn they do attack.
Thanks given by:
Hanfer,
thanks for the effort. I integrated the patch as rev 997, although I think it could use some refinement - some of the items have their own separate itemhandlers, so it would make sense to put the stack count there, instead of the generic case. Because if later someone is searching for the stack counts for a specific item, they won't be looking in the generic class, but in the specific descendants.

Also, you're using tabs in your patch to align things into columns. That's not a good idea, because anyone can have any tab size, therefore breaking the columns. Use tab for indentation and spaces for alignment into columns.
Thanks given by:
erff havent worked on a cooperate project for a while and forgot about space/tab issues
i will create a fixed version with stack counts in specific item classes....
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2012, 04:29 AM)xoft Wrote: - vine decay - vines should disappear when their supporting block is destroyed. Similar code is already used for destroying cacti and ladders in cChunk::CheckBlocks()
Done!
DL: http://puu.sh/1hyUG

Bug: You can place Vines on nonsolid blocks. I have no idea how to check this.
Thanks given by: xoft