Android tests
Good for you Smile
Thanks given by:
do you think MC-Server is now compatible enough with 1.3 to make a new apk? Smile
Thanks given by:
I'll have to test later tonight
Thanks given by:
I tried to compile MCServer for Android but the CryptoPP uses exceptions. I even tried enabling exceptions but it seems the NDK does not completely supports it ( who knew >_> ) and I get
Code:
In file included from jni/../../CryptoPP/algparam.cpp:7:
jni/../../CryptoPP/algparam.h: In destructor 'virtual CryptoPP::AlgorithmParametersBase::~AlgorithmParametersBase()':
jni/../../CryptoPP/algparam.h:275: error: 'uncaught_exception' is not a member of 'std'

I can try to get rid of all the exceptions in CryptoPP just for Android

There seems to be a define for disabling uncaught exceptions: CRYPTOPP_DISABLE_UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
Trying to compile again...

Got a crapload of linker errors.. Sad Trying to compile against gnustl instead of stlport
I really hope this works, if it does we don't have to worry about exceptions anymore

Yay it compiled! Let's see if it worksBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Well here it is
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27784874/MCServer_4_Signed.apk

Stupid exceptions added so much bloat to the code that it's suddenly more than twice as big .. >_>
Thanks given by:
When you press the configure button, it automaticly takes 8081, it needs to take the port that is set in the settings.ini becouse i have port 8080.
Thanks given by:
I knowTongue
Thanks given by:
So... is squirrel disabled in this version or not? If so, you might include it back, as we have to have exceptions anyway...
Thanks given by:
i have a nice idea: when you press the start button, the start button changes in a restart button Smile
Thanks given by:
not a good idea?
Thanks given by: