Bearbin's Automated Builds
IDK, i think it might have frozen when i rebooted it a few days ago, anyway, rebooting again.
Thanks given by:
The RasPi builds are down again, it seems the svn there is acting weird. Could you possibly attach the $/source/OSSupport/ListenThread.cpp file from that machine here for reference? I'm thinking SVN has doubled the file, I'd like to verify the fact (there are errors listed for lines that don't exist in the repository).

Also, any chance of you setting up android builds? That would be immensely useful, since people keep asking about android binaries all the time and currently only FakeTruth is capable of building them.
Thanks given by:
If you can link me to a thread on android cross-compiling for debian I sure can.

for the stuck builds, I'll just get the repo again.
Thanks given by:
I don't have such a thread, maybe FakeTruth can provide enough information. I've heard you can do it by using the commandline tools provided by the android sdk, but my quick google searches turn up nothing useful.
Thanks given by:
I compile by using cygwin, so it's definitely not a Windows only tool. You need Eclipse (cross platform), the Android SDK (dunno about platforms) and the Android NDK (cross platform)
Thanks given by:
Do you know the commands to compile without eclipse, as it's a GUI program so unscriptable and the RAM usage is too much to eat my VPS 24/7.
Thanks given by:
No idea, I think it should be possible though
Thanks given by:
OK, I'm slowly getting on with the android, but I get this error when I try to do ndk-build

/var/lib/jenkins/android-ndk-r8d/build/gmsl/__gmsl:512: *** non-numeric second argument to `wordlist' function: ''. Stop.
Thanks given by:
I've heard that instead of Eclipse you can use Ant to build android programs, that's a cmdline tool.
Thanks given by:
Just wanted to chime is with another "thank you" as a fan in Android-land. does Ant look viable for replacing Eclipse in the workflow?

Edit -- whoah, I realized my was was 7 minutes after previous post, mentioning ant. Nevermind, impatient me. ;-)
Thanks given by: