Bearbin's Automated Builds
ant probably would be suitable, if I had any idea how to use itTongue
Thanks given by:
I have never used Ant, so I won't be any helpTongue
Thanks given by:
Say, how difficult is it to set up this Jenkins?

I had a lightbulb moment, that I could integrate my windows nightbuilds there; and I'm about to have my old laptop fixed and am planning to put on 32-bit Linux and RasPi crosscompiler, so that one could do the 32-bit Linux builds and RasPi builds.

However, I'm not comfortable having a gaping security hole inside my home network - computers being able to execute de facto any remote command. Who knows how poorly the Jenkins' protocol security is done. Is it possible to have two instances of Jenkins share their data only? So that I could provide the data for Win / Linux32 / RasPi builds, and your site would have the Linux64 and other builds?
Thanks given by:
I tried Jenkins not too long ago.. didn't get very far with it yet
Thanks given by:
You could do something like a SSHFS conecting the computers.

However, the easiest way is connecting them. It uses SSH with keys. (quite secure). As long as you restrict your SSH server to keys only, and install denyhosts you would be fine. Jenkins is really easy to set up Smile I think the jenkins web interface is fairly secure, but you could limit the jenkins user to do nothing outside of its area and basically lock it in. That would mean the worst it could do is fill up your hdd with builds.
Thanks given by:
Forgive me for being paranoid (it's my job, really - working in an antivirus company does that to people) but I don't trust even that - if your computers get compromised, so do mine. And I'm not entirely sure of myself being capable to set things up properly and tightly. I guess we'll leave it as it is for now.
Thanks given by:
Okayy.. The x86 linux build suddenly started working again! Can someone check it out and make sure it works?

Nope, it was just the makefile being changedTongue
Thanks given by:
My RasPi seems to have gone offline: I'll see if I can fix it, if not you'll have to wait another week for raspi builds until I get home.

Edit: Also, forgot to say - x86 builds are now working!
Thanks given by:
The SVN in the x86 builds is behaving weird again. It says it has the latest revision (1375), but the svn log doesn't contain the GNUmakefile update. So it doesn't compile.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it's because I have to edit the makefile to make it build x86 instead of x86_64.

I'll try to fix it.

Ok, fixed.
Thanks given by: